-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

This song never gets old.

Man, I've downloaded this on my Ipod like 3 years ago and forgot about it over time. Now I come back in the portal and its STILL in the best songs, even after 4 years! I honestly have to congratulate you on your success. This is indeed, a great song, with alot of different instruments, making a good symphony, and good sound effects.

The song starts with a solid, yet not aggresive, violon track, that already grabs the attention, then, it is followed by a relaxed flute melody, along with the smooth sound of birds signing, drving deeply the listener into the relaxed and clam melodies of this song. Then another violon comes in to support the flute in its smooth, easy to listen to, melody, with long fine notes. Then comes the percussions, in a crescendo, and everything intensifies. After the crescendo, everything is intense, without being aggressive for the ear. It keeps its refined touch. I especialy like the flute riff at 1:17, witch adds intensity, while keeping a very gorgeous sound. Then finaly, the song finishes with a fading decrescendo, giving a smooth ending. This song defenitively keeps us on our toes.

Songs like this aren't seen much these days. By songs like this, I don't mean in the style, I mean in its refineness. Even metal can be as gorgeous as this. Exemples of such things are songs like No leaf clover by Metallica, or Vermillion by Slipknot, but there aren't as much as songs like these as there should be. Unfortunately, many bands just pick up a riff, play it over and over with a few or almost no variations to make a chorus, a verse and an interlude, and call it a song. I would like to give exemples of such songs, but it would bring over me the hate of 12 years old fanboys that are totaly devoted to their favourite bands even due to their lack of refineness, so I won't do that. I think that everyone, including professional songwritters should inspire themselves from your song. Tt is truly an amazing masterpiece of musical art.

10/10 is the only possible rating that I can give to such a song. Anyone who says that this song is bad is either uncult to music, or completely deaf.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Orchestral Theme 1 Orchestral Theme 1

Great

Would be awesome if used as a main theme in a medieval RTS game.

Gravey responds:

I couldn't agree more. :-)

-Gravey-

Master Of Puppets Interlude Master Of Puppets Interlude

Nice

I always had difficulties playing the chords on this part of this song on my guitar.

But you should maybe have tried to tune your guitar back to the normal tuning (eBGDAE, or EADGBe if you preffer to say it this way).

My 10/10 rating is not for the song, but your talent as a guitarist.

Great job.

Kool-Aid responds:

[JN] _Life_ [JN] _Life_

nice!

I like tose kind of techno song!

5/5 10/10